Dhuum and Mallyx are Waits Play [ToYs]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINNING

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ToYs History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barbie
Queen B
Queen B
barbie

ToYs History Empty
PostSubject: ToYs History   ToYs History Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 am

ToYs is a relatively old guild. It has been around for about 3 years, with a time where it was for much less active players. As some of us moved on, we typically all stayed together. ToYs was not just about the tag, it was about the relationships, it was more of a family than just a guild. As we were in several guilds together, we realized that the only place that was ever truely home, was ToYs. So we all came back. I know the name does not make sense to everyone, but for those who have been around since the begining , they understand as they were there to help name it. When I was hacked, and didn't have access to my main acct, the guild and alliance felt uneasy, so we reformed, the previous guild was, Loading Pleas [Wait]. So the name was just more of a play on words. We prided ourselves on fast doa times, our participation in community events and in general our ability to have fun and still get it done fast. But thats just a little blurb about who we are.
Back to top Go down

ToYs History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dhuum and Mallyx are Waits Play [ToYs] :: Public :: Guild Information-
Jump to: